Friday, September 12, 2008

disorientated.

Lately a lot has been happening, my band has been doing a lot, and we have a show tomorrow and a 7" coming out soon and its just surreal to think that someone actually likes us enough to put actual money into releasing our music. I still don't believe its for real. Maybe when I get a test press. It's really awesome, don't get me wrong, its just one of those "too good to be true" things.

In other news my favorite band is breaking up, I am a little heartbroken over it, but I know music I love will still be made by at least one of them, and I get to see them in 49 days in Gainesville, and I will also be attending their very last show in New Jersey, I am super excited for both of these trips and plan on making the best of every second of them.

So it seems that I only want to "blog" when I am having "feelings" and I never just come here to post about normal things... and it also would seem to someone reading my blog that my only "feelings" are the results of my libido, I wish this wasn't the case but unfortunately I only want to blog when I'm "totally crushin" or feeling like a "total loser" I don't know why this is, manufacturing defect I suppose. Anyway, right now it's the former. (totally crushin) He has a blog too but he doesn't post about lame things like feelings. Man I wish I wasn't so lame.

Anyway we have been talking a lot about hanging out when I come to the east coast, and he's going to take me to a million places I want to go to, and i'm kinda like smitten. I know its far fetched to have feelings for someone so far away, but I mean how could I not? Admittedly, I am not the most logical when it comes to crushes, but I have a good feeling about this one. Oh and did I mention he is handsome? Or that he is my age? Yeah its pretty goddamn unbelievable. Now if only he lived a little closer.

No comments: