Monday, September 21, 2009

Yesterday

I came home from a grueling weekend in the wilderness. I hiked for 5 hours, half of that was through a river. I didn't want to move the rest of the day. I barely slept because of all the moaning and love making that was going on in the other tents. Being single sucks. I was awakened at seven AM by screaming children. YES!

When I got "home" to my "haunted" room at Becca's house the kitty cat tailpipe was asleep on my bed. It warmed my heart and made me feel accepted and loved by my new feline roommate. Too bad I am moving out this weekend and will no longer be living with her. Fortunately I will be bunking with Mandi and her pit mix Selena, I haven't lived with a doggie in super long so I am way excited.

I came home with the sniffles, I was cranky the whole car ride home cause I was dirty, sore and we were listening to modest mouse and radiohead. I wanted to punch something and then fall asleep. I am not so good at mainstream indie rock. ESPECIALLY so early in the morning! How do people listen to that stuff without falling asleep? Seriously! In her defense she is in college and otherwise great people.

When I got home from work I made some cous cous and i screwed it up and it burnt to the bottom of the pot, I am a dummy sometimes. i spent the rest of the night trying to air out the kitchen and clean the burnt junk off Becca's sauce pan. I blame the virgin suicides for being such a great movie and making me want to watch it instead of watch my food.

Today I am in a weird mood and just want to be hugged by cute boys. I guess I want that all the time though.

No comments: