Monday, June 7, 2010

Stamp happy!

I made tons of stamps this weekend, it was an overall craft weekend for Matt & I. He sat on the floor designing a large spray paint stencil for his band The Atom Age and I sat on the couch carving to my hearts content. We also managed to make several hundred buttons!! I love that we can geek out and create things together.


Pictured above is a stamp I made for my band The Pillowfights out of a speedy cut block with a speedball linoleum cutter.

next I made this awesome space monkey stamp for the Atom Age, I liked it so much I made two. I didn't realize that they would be facing a different direction, I am still learning.

orange monkey, you can see the stamp in this one!

I made an awesome logo stamp for my friend Avi who runs Silver Sprocket BC. They put out records and books and shirts and toys and everything cool that I love. I think their logo is super rad and it turned out the best of all the stamps.

I had a few weird small scraps so I made some silly stamps, a heart that says love (i'm such a girl sometimes) and one that says "GIMME COOKIES" cause DUH I want some cookies.

No comments: