Sunday, March 8, 2009

me against the world

It would be nice if I could depend on one aspect of my life to be stable, but I know I can't do that. Lately I feel like I am on a balance beam on a raft in the middle of the ocean. I can't fall off, but I guess if I do I can swim. Its just a matter of time before the sharks find me and I'm eaten alive.

I'm going on tour in two weeks, we don't really have any money, or a vehicle to tour in but somehow we are going to make it work. It seems crazy and I feel crazy but everyone wants to do it and It will be fun. (And most likely the most stressful week of our lives.) Regardless I think all of us are welcoming that stress.

Ever since I was a kid I have gotten these weird blood blisters for no reason, and only in certain places, the same places more often than not. When I was little it would be on the top of my foot. Now sometimes I get them on my legs, and when I'm stressed out I always get one on the top of my left wrist, everytime, never fails. Even when it goes away I can see the spot where it was, maybe my skin is too thin there. I dunno.

I feel like a robot lately. My emotions are all wackadoo. I put so much importance on very few things and very little to no importance on everything else. I realized last night that if I actually got what I wanted I probably wouldn't want it anymore.

No comments: