Friday, October 9, 2009

Last night I dreamed that the last boy I loved along with a mutual friend of ours was in town for a wedding, for some reason his mother had made him wear this terrible dress to the wedding, it was white and lacy. We were walking around town near my house and he was wearing the dress, and a pearl bracelet, but the bracelet was cheap and falling apart. We went to a cake shop (it was more like a big glass refrigerator)and we got this lovely piece of cake with light brown frosting, maybe it was coffee flavored I dunno the other guy picked it out. It was only a slice so I took a few bites and then handed it to my friend while I went into 7-11 to buy domo toys. The boy in the dress was super excited by that too. Also i kissed him, but it was a stolen kiss because he is the most awkward boy on the planet. I decided not to kiss him again in the dream.

I think my dream is trying to tell me something, like, you're not in love with this dude anymore, his mom makes him wear dresses, you want a grown ass man that doesn't wear dresses and cheap bracelets. Also you want to eat cake all the fucking time. Yeah that must be it. Thanks dream.

No comments: