Sunday, October 4, 2009

you bring me carrots and celery...

The weather is getting colder, and then hot again for a day, and then way colder. The nights are consistently chilly so I guess that's something to count on. I think cold nights make me want to have a nice dude around to snuggle with, actually that's a lie cause I always want that. I just don't want any of the complicated confusing mess that comes along with it. Blerg!

We played a show last night like two blocks from my old house. It was super fun and we sounded horrible but only because our guitarist Mark was too drunk to stand up! We haven't practiced in a long time either so all of these forces combined made for a terrible, yet hilarious set. I couldn't stop laughing the whole time. This drunk kid was super hyped and kept getting in my face and singing all the wrong words, it was pretty awesome. Mark got naked before we even played, I just kept freaking out and waiting for people I trusted to tell me it was safe to turn around again. Thankfully he was mostly covered by a guitar so I didn't get completely eyeball raped.

Today I am back at work feeling kinda weird, my chest hurts on the inside I don't know why, it feels weird whenever I move certain ways. Its in the middle under my sternum? (Is that what that thing is called?)I'm sure some good food and sleep will cure all that ails me, but I dislike discomfort. I have been staying up too late all week talking to that secret dude. I love puzzles, and hopelessness, and attention, and feeling like my life is a fairy tale.

No comments: