Thursday, January 28, 2010

craft kick! karate chop!

I have been feeling ultra super crafty lately, a lot of it is me finally wanting to put to use all of the crap I have and make it into other things. I broke out my sewing machine the other night to alter an old sweatshirt and sew a cool Max Levine Ensemble back patch on that I bought at the show last week. I also took in the sleeves so it would fit me better.

The night after that I took in two shirts that have been sitting around waiting for me to alter them since the summer, they fit now!! Last night I started sewing together old tee shirt squares I cut out almost a year ago to make another tee shirt quilt. I didn't get very far cause it was late and I had to work today. When I get home tonight I plan to continue my quilting project and also get to work on some coconut pineapple ice cream and cinnamon buns for this weekend. Mostly prep work so they will be ready to go but I might churn the ice cream tonight so its nice and solid when its recipient arrives.

I feel like all I do anymore is eat pizza and ice cream.

No comments: