Monday, April 13, 2009

BOO! YOU WHORE!

Sometimes you have feelings, and you never act on those feelings cause you don't want things to get "weird" or mess up "friendships" and then you blurt out all your feelings like word vomit to your long standing crush (lets say 4 years, not constant but in an "everytime I see you" kinda way) when you find out he has a new girlfriend.

Play it off, its totally cool, everythings always cool. I mean, just kidding. Duh.

Today felt extremely long. I was at work, having what felt like a text message argument all day with a more recent crush. I think I need to just give up on crushes all together. They are nothing but trouble, don't get me started on trouble.

Just when I thought I had been cured of my feelings by the last heart break here they are again. Stupid squatter stow away feelings won't leave me be. I want to be a robot in my next life, completely devoid of feelings. I can't cry because I will rust, that's the ticket!

Or maybe I am just sexually frustrated?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

O_O!!!11