Monday, April 27, 2009

The weather lately has been beautiful, always sunny and beautiful outside but the temperature has been a little crazy. Hot for a few days, and then just when I caved and wore shorts it got cold again. Thanks weather, way to be a pal. The dramatic temperature change also made my allergies go a little nuts. All of this beautiful weather makes me wish I didn't work 40 hours a week.

I am super stressed about booking shows, its tour season so I am getting way more hits than usual. The recession is hitting hard and turnout to shows are getting worse and worse, and I can't make enough to appease the bands and the club. I am anxiously awaiting the arrival of summer when my lease is up and me and my bandmates can get a big ol' house with a big ol' basement for little teeny house shows. I honestly can't wait, we're all into it, its going to be perfect if we can only find a place.

Okay its way too late and I need to sleep. Thanks for listening.

No comments: