Friday, April 17, 2009

a new name for everything.

I feel like I am a little bit smarter than I have always been. I feel like maybe I am making better decisions, about who I want to spend time with, what I want to do with my life, what I should spend money on and most importantly feelings.

I always tend to let my feelings get the best of me, I am constantly following my heart rather than my brain. At times that can be admirable but I think sometimes its just plain dumb. This week I made a shocking "hey dummy this dude is never going to give you the attention you deserve" discovery and decided I just need to drop it. (like its hot?) Its really difficult for me to reason with myself at times because all I really ever want is lots of hugs and kisses and some handsome man to sweep me off my feet. In a romantic stupid way, not in a karate kid "sweep the leg johnny" kind of way if you catch my drift. I know this notion is totally unrealistic and all I will ever really have is me, but a girl can dream can't she?

No comments: