Wednesday, February 10, 2010

27 days

This morning I woke up too early and I couldn't fall back to sleep, I just held onto him and wished today wasn't going to be such a difficult day. 

We stayed in bed for a while, showered, finished the laundry and then headed out for some last minute necessities. I was counting down the minutes until I had to let him go away in the van. I am excited and jealous and I would do the same thing if I could, but for the time being the thought of not being able to hold him for 27 days is crippling and sad.

I know everythings going to be okay and I'm just being dramatic. Everythings perfect, I've just never been away from someone this long, heck my average relationship doesn't last 27 days! I know we're going to make it, as long as he doesn't get eaten by gators or rednecks. 

Time to get some sleep and when I wake up it will only be 26 days.   


No comments: