Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Faithfully.

Long distance love is the pits! I haven't been kissed in two weeks! Maybe I am just a complete baby but missing people is the worst, maybe I should just be grateful I have someone to miss! Luckily the last show of his tour got moved to a few days earlier, and they needed a show that night anyway so he will be back about 2 days early! HOORAY! This gives me less time to do all the weird projects I have been starting since he left, hopefully his return isn't too distracting to keep me from well, keepin' on.

In the immortal words of Journey, "lovin' a music man ain't always what it's supposed to be." It also makes me smile to think that when he reads this he will shake his head and think I am a total loser for liking Journey. He's totally right! What's a girl to do?

No comments: