Wednesday, February 25, 2009

I made a prince with paper parts

I've been a little stressed lately, partly because of my own choices, mostly from a bunch of uncontrollable unforseeable stupid crap. I have been feeling more self sufficient, but also kind of lonely. Everyone around me is also incredibly stressed out and its making for a lot of friction in my friendships. Its hard to look past what's bothering you sometimes and just get over it and have fun. Lately its just been easier to stay home.

I made my friend a birthday card out of paper and glue. It arrived at his house just in time! He was super appreciative and so stoked about it. He thanked me right away! It felt really nice to be appreciated for so little effort. It made me feel warm all over just to know it made his day a tiny bit better! It also makes me sad to remember that I am still waiting for a thank you or even an acknowledgement from a present I sent to a good friend back in december. Its weird how different people are, you would think the simplest of actions like saying thank you would come naturally to most people but they don't. Some people you have to wait months and months, you want to resent them for it but you can't cause you love them. You love everything about them. You love everyone, its just the kind of person you are.

Pleased to meet you, walk all over me.

No comments: