Sunday, February 1, 2009

sick day

I called in sick to work today because I partied way to hard this week and seem to have come down with an annoying party bug. It hinders my speech and breathing skills. I hate it.

Despite being trapped at home all day going stir crazy I had an okay day. Rich and Gabe came over and brought me comics, they watched the simpsons with me for a little while too. I ripped the tape I made of the show last night (just the off with their heads and thorns of life sets) and the new shorebirds LP I have been in love with for months and aching to transport! I am very happy and feel like at least my day wasn't totally wasted. I also watched all of Upright Citizens Brigade: season two.

I want to talk about how awesome and spectacular the show was last night but I will save that for tomorrow, so I can post the pictures to go with it! Oh yeah I totally neglected to re register my car and have to pay double because its so late! DOH! I am going to be totally broke forever and ever.

No comments: