Sunday, February 15, 2009

st. valentines day massacre!!!!

I actually had a great day. I slept in, made french toast, updated my food blog, watched many episodes of the simpsons, took a nap, chocolate milkshake, and danced my ass off with my BFF. Okay I realize "chocolate milkshake" isn't an action but we went to herbivore, which is usually spot on, but my mac and cheese was WAY too salty and the milkshake was the only part worth mentioning. Oh and it was chocolate, and a milkshake.

It took 30 minutes to find parking (I hate San Francisco) but the show was totally worth it! Shannon and the clams were great live, the guitarist was dressed as cupid (or should I say undressed?) he had a nice body but insane mutton chops, I am still not sure if I think he's attractive or not. On the bright side there were TONS of handsome guys at this show, unfortunately they all had boyfriends!! My friends tried to pressure me into talking to the sound guy (he played minor threat AND jawbreaker) but I am unfortunately incapable of eye contact with handsome dudes, especially handsome dudes who like good bands.

I wore a crazy dress and I got a lot of compliments and prom comments. It was fun, I felt pretty all night. I danced my butt off for dreamdate, one of the girls thanked me after and said I made her night better! It was very sweet. They played tons of new stuff and I am really excited for a new album.

Hunx were hilarious and insane as usual, some crazy ponytail guy got on stage with them and got naked and crazy, Seth said he messed up one of the songs so they played it again. Hahaha! The ponytail guy had previously been kicked out of the show for popping all the balloons, and somehow made his way back in to molest hunx. He also had a very unfortunate goatee. I really wish dudes would stop thinking goatees look good, at least they help me weed out the d-bags! Okay bed time! xoxoxo

No comments: