Thursday, February 12, 2009

pants rich, dirt broke, no hope

Tonight I patched holes in 3 pairs of my pants, I was down to one pair of jeans that were so unfortunately purple. Don't get me wrong, I love purple, I love my purple jeans. The problem is nothing matches them!

I guess I haven't blogged in a while, sorry about that! I was sick and then I slept a bunch and I kept meaning to blog but I wanted to include pictures and then never had time at work and you know how it goes...

Things are looking grim lately, roommate lost his job and may have to move out. I am not sure if I will be able to find anyone to move in here or if things will work out or I'll have to relocate or what. I am mostly just a big ball of worry until I figure out what's going on. I wish I didn't have to depend on anyone else, but I honestly do. I can't make it on my own. I could try and find a better job but the chances of that are slim considering the crap hole economy.

I am starting to feel like I did at my dads house, he kept telling me not to worry but I felt like we were doomed. I also don't know how I'm going to ask my roommates for my $550 deposit if they make me bail out of the lease. I'm really not good at this assertive thing.

No comments: