Thursday, February 26, 2009

sleeper hold

I have been having a series of strange dreams lately. The past week my dreams have all been strangely love oriented. I don't know if that's supposed to mean anything other than I'm a hopeless romantic fool, but at least the dreams have been mildly entertaining for me.

Dream one: [WARNING: explicit content!]
I flew to Canada to be a bridesmaid in a wedding (of a woman I have only hung out with in real life once. She's not actually getting married to my knowledge but in the dream she was!) The dream was the first in the series and is becomming foggy but I remember being near a tree house, hanging out with some dogs and that my dress was white and this was a huge problem for me because I could not stop menstruating. (Sorry men) I know bridesmaid dresses aren't ever white, but I must have gotten lucky!

Dream two: I was in a big room in the back of a house that used to be down the street from where I grew up. It was the end of the culdesac. My friend was with me and we were on a pull out couch, I tried to get him to cuddle with me and though he did not resist his arms and legs seemed strange and uncomfortable. (so its probably better we're just friends!) EnterF crazy ex-gf. This particular friend has never told me about any of his ex's but everyone has a crazy ex so that's how it goes. She was jealous and apparently flew 2 hours to see him and then left and came back with an offerring of fruits and vegetables. Afterwards she again came back with more fruits trying to win over my family, I told them she was crazy and to make her leave but "keep those melons!" She then proceeded to set up some sort of fruit leather shop in my kitchen.

Dream 3: I flew to the east coast for some sort of reunion show of some sorts, It was like a cafeteria filled with metal folding chairs. I saw my most recent crush sitting in some seats a few rows up and did this superhuman leap over a few rows to sit next to him. I asked for a hug and he said I could give him a small kiss on the cheek. He then moved one seat away, and then back, and seemed anxious but I guess he's normally that way so I just thought it was cute.

Dream 4: Same dude as 3. This dream was much shorter, he was being sweet to me, and tickleing me and playfully biting my neck. Before I knew it he was gnawing on the back of my head. This was completely strange, totally out of character, and made me laugh a lot.

Fix my brain.

No comments: