Friday, February 13, 2009

I'm gonna dress you up in my love...

Come eat my love tacos!


I made you a valentine!


Valentine's day is never too much fun for single people, but I always try to make the best of things. I made these depressing valentines to hand out to all my single friends, so far they're a huge hit! I saw the taco sign as I was driving and actually pulled over to take a picture of it, it's so ridiculous. Tomorrow I am going to the Hemlock in SF to see one of my favorite bands Dreamdate play with Hunx & his punx & Shannon and the clams. My friend Tessa has volunteered to be my hot date. I bought a pink princess dress at the thrift store to wear, complete with toole! I will post pictures after I alter it, its a little too princess di right now, I am thinking I want it to be a little more Courtney Love. (Secretly I have had an urge to wear cute grungy riot grrl dresses since I read Grrrl) I hope everyone has an awesome valentines day, despite your marital status! Make the best of it!

I found a rad flyer!

No comments: