Sunday, October 5, 2008







As promised, here are some flyers I made. I get really excited and sometimes go a little overboard with the colors, (as you can tell in the 2nd flyer) but why the hell does photoshop give me so many if they don't want me using them!!?? Haha yeah also my brain doesn't work so good for this art stuff at 3am. I really like the last flyer cause its very simple, and I think I want to make more like that.

Tonight I have to go to gilman to supervise (I'm important) a video shoot for NO BUNNY. Apparently this guy dresses up like a bunny and shoves the microphone down the front of his underwear, basically I'm really interested to see what is going to happen. Unfortunately I'm also really tired and kind of sick and would rather not drive an hour or deal with any of this crap. I also have a friend driving through town tonight thats staying at my place. He talks about himself a lot and is kind of creepy so I don't want to deal with that either. I want to curl up in a ball and sleep!!! I will feel better in the morning... when he leaves.

I feel like i've been a cranky pants lately, and not so much a good friend. I'm always too busy for anyone and anything and it sucks. When I do have downtime I spend it doing laundry or cleaning my house or watching DVD's by myself. I am so exciting. I really can't wait to go on vacation, it won't solve anything but I know I will come back a lot less cranky and stressed out. 26 days... oh god!

No comments: