Wednesday, October 22, 2008

zombie demon bunnies from the depths of hell

Before I go on vacation I always get super anxious. I don't leave for a week and my backpack was halfway packed as of a week ago. I get so excited and I always worry I will forget something. Haha. I write myself lots of notes and lists and usually don't feel ready ever but eventually have to turn off the freak out and just be excited!

I am leaving for vacation in six days. SIX DAYS! Get me out of here already.

I've been on this whole reading kick lately, I have been reading watership down (its about bunnies) but I got a new book in the mail last night of short stories called "pretending the bed is a raft" in which the title story was the inspiration for one of my favorite movies "my life without me" so basically I have to read the story immediately, of course.

The movie, is unbearably sad, like huddled in the fetal position crying the entire movie sad. I really love sad movies, I think because I'm such a happy person. The story was also very sad, but really happy and funny at some points too. Eventually of course, I was in bed alone, in the dark crying, but that's kind of normal for me. Hahaha. I rule.

Right now I am watching my roomate play Doom 3 and he's kind of freaking out and says if I turn off the lights he will cry! Ha! I guess when I got home I scared him really bad cause I slammed the door. Sometimes doors just need to be slammed. Okay now he's cussing a lot and breathing funny.

I got a bunch of new records today, I should probably be saving money for the fest but I'm pretty sure this year I will be a bit more frugal than last year. I probably don't need quite as many tee shirts. Hahaha. Anyway, it was all new releases I really wanted to hear. Dillinger Four, Vivian Girls, Shorebirds, and the Arrivals (I only had the mp3's) And one alkaline trio record that finally got released on vinyl! 1234 go is always a bad idea cause I can't not spend money there, its so much stuff I want crammed into a tiny room. I grabbed 3 records immediately upon walking in. Bad news!

Okay time to read more about bunnies and listen to my new records.

No comments: