Thursday, October 30, 2008

why do chairs have arms???

I just got to charlotte, its 30 degrees here, I felt like a big sissy baby cause I yelped as soon as the cold air hit me! This airport is fucking adorable cause there are ROCKING CHAIRS everywhere!!! Its like straight out of gone with the wind up in here.

US airways sucks cause I didn't get free beverages or even peanuts, the cheap bastards wanted to stiff me 2 bucks for drink!! That's air highway robbery! All of the simple pleasures of flying have dissapeared, I remember free drinks, I remember free pretzels and peanuts, I remember those little plastic pin on wings that used to be the best part of my trips. Now nothing is complimentary. The only comfort I still have is how beautiful everything looks from my window seat, a little slice of the world looking so perfect from way up high. I didn't sleep at all cause the seats were uncomfortable and all I can feel now is my tailbone.

I got my bag searched at SFO, I think I made a mistake taking my sweater off, I have tattoos and pink hair, so I MUST be an anarchist. He took a bunch of stuff out of my bag and rubbed a white circle of paper around the inside of it and all over my camera. He said it was to check for explosives, it looked like he was pretending. Other than that he was super nice while going through my personal stuff. I just smiled at him and pretended to be amused.

I got a jamba juice at the airport and everything else just made me think "wait I shouldn't be eating, this is when I usually sleep" My eyeballs are really dry and I can't get comfortable enough to sleep in these stupid airport benches, they have these stupid metal arms I somehow have to manuever my body around, fuck this I'm about to just lay on the floor. You can call me fire hazard.

No comments: