Saturday, October 11, 2008

reading, cookies & parties.

Today I slept in till 1pm. My casa kid bailed on me cause she had to do laundry and see her dad, I am totally okay with that. I was feeling sick still last night so I didn't really want to get up today anyway.
My roommates made me drink "grandpa tea" this morning, which smells disgusting but with the right amount of agave nectar tastes just fine. It actually made me feel a lot better. I stayed in bed most of the day and watched TV on DVD and finished the book I was reading.

Finishing books feels really good, I don't do it enough, I don't read enough, I'm trying to fix that. I will probably start a new book tonight, I'm pretty excited. It comes highly recommended. I have a bunch of books just waiting for me to read them.

I got a package in the mail today from a friend, getting packages in the mail is basically the best feeling ever. I can't express enough how good it makes me feel!
I also went grocery shopping today and made cookies, basically I had an extremely productive and unproductive day. It was awesome cause I felt like I did absolutely nothing. Which is what I prefer to do anyway. I'm a lazy jerk.

After I made cookies and finished books and did tons of nothing I went to a party at my friend chris piss's house. I was promised there would be a couch on fire, I saw no couch!!! I did manage to unload an annoying box of old bills that's been in my trunk for months. I can't just recycle that shit cause I get nervous about identity theft and so throwing that box on the fire made me feel instantly better.

I hung out for about two hours and then headed home, there were a tons of kids I knew and even more I didn't. Whenever I go to parties like that I feel better about myself cause I'm not a total loser and I'm not huffing endust. I basically hung out by the fire the whole time cause it was so cold.

I think I need to sleep now, I have to work in the morning!! Blehck. Goodnight.

No comments: