Friday, October 17, 2008

mixed up mix tape.

I wish I didn't have feelings, they really freak me out and make me insane. Also I think I would do away with estrogen if it didn't make me so darn pretty. That being said I feel very mixed up lately, so since I can't seem to put it into words... this is what I'm feeling lately.
(in mixtape form!!! sorry I don't know how to make a cool download. you should buy them all anyway.)




The Mr. T Experience - I Just Want To Do It With You.

Wreckless Eric - Whole Wide World

The Muffs - Crush Me

Dreamdate - New York City

That Dog - Long Island

The Get Up Kids - Last Place You Look

Paul Baribeau - Ten Things


Okay so there are probably a lot more songs that would describe the fucked up shit I'm feeling but I guess I am trying to be positive.

No comments: