Thursday, October 9, 2008

you inspire me.

Sometimes you meet someone, and somehow they manage to change your whole perception of what you want to be doing and who you want to be. Its really scary at first, but also you feel good all over like you've been submerged underwater for a long time and can finally breathe. Its like that first breath of life that's making you appreciate what you are and what you have all over again. The pressure is off and you can just be you.

I feel so lucky to be feeling this, along with the encouragement you give me to persue things I'm not really confident about. When you tell me I can its like I just jump in, which I don't think I ever could have done without that push. I know you don't realize you make me feel this way, but you do, and I want to say thank you. I'm so lucky to have you in my life.

No comments: