Friday, January 30, 2009

desperately seeking danny

This week has been pretty hectic, tonight was the first time I really got to stay home and do nothing. I had plans but my friend flaked, it was a welcome flakiness because quite frankly I needed a break.

I have been feeling extremely conflicted with a lot of things lately, I've been more sensitive to my surroundings and more desiring of attention. I have been under a lot of stress lately and I'm suspecting that's what's triggered it. I'm really hoping its just some sort of evil PMS and will be gone soon.

I really miss having someone to talk to, more specifically a male, to say nice things to me. The last one didn't pan out so well, I'm not exactly sure what happened but I think it was my fault. So why am I the one who was hurt? I guess I understand, but not really. I wish he would explain it. It's been months now, I really need to get over this. I suck, that's enough self deprication for one night.

1 comment:

jay-way. said...

you're one of the least suck people i know.

i'll hit you up when i get into town... let's hang!