Wednesday, January 7, 2009

I can't sleep and you won't read this.

I'm sick. I'm anxious. I'm lonely.

I feel like I know a million and two people, but where are all my friends? Whenever I get close to people they run away. Its frustrating as hell because I know I'm a good person, I know I'm a good friend. I know I'm pretty, and funny, and smart. I know my hair smells good. I just want someone else to know. I just want someone to talk to. I don't want to be alone forever.

I shouldn't write in my blog when I'm sad, but no one reads it anyway.


If you're reading this just hit comment and mash the keys on the keyboard. Annonymous is fine, it would just be nice to know someones paying attention. This is like my 60th blog update with no comment! Maybe nothing I write about interests anyone but I doubt that.

Big ups to Jo stock for commenting once and to the creepy stranger dude who asked me out via blog comment months ago.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wrote a blog for years 2002-2007 and I don't think it had more than like four people looking over it once in a while. Including my best friend and my roommate. My guestbook had 5 entries since June. The lesson is: Nobody cares on the internet.

I really have advice no on becoming non-lonely. I've accepted the fact that I'm gonna live and die alone years ago. Doesn't solve the problem, but I don't care about it any more.

Anonymous said...

aww i wish i was the creepy stalker guy who asked you out via blog

Jennifer said...

Still reading!

Richxxx said...

i read!

vsdbvh;dsbh;dvsbhi;veBIYHVSBVDISYHDSBVHDCbhk

Anonymous said...

more people care to read about what you think than you know. i've only met you a few times, but i can see you're a wonderful person. :]