Thursday, January 8, 2009

Yesterday ruled. Me and Tessa went to oakland, put flyers everywhere, got delicious food at herbivore and listened to beautiful music in SF! I took lots of pictures so I will post some later. I got so many hugs and kisses too! (on the cheek of course! I'm no lip slut!) Best of all I drank a chocolate milkshake! Hell yeah!

Today was sub par at best. I spent most of it at work feeling totally sick with a fever. It started pretty good, Tessa stayed over so I got a nice hug goodbye this morning, and she gave me vegan donuts. Mmmm.

I got to work and shortly after got a call from my dentists office because I forgot I had an appointment!! Doh!! They let me rush in late and I got a cleaning. The lady told me my hair smelled good, she used the vibrating scraper, the regular scraper and the polisher, my teeth feel NEW! I was dissapointed to find out I have a very small cavity on one of my back molars. I am way too old to have a cavity, I guess I should lay off the sweets for a little while. I'm ashamed of me. The hygenist lady said I had really good hygiene though, she was impressed. I wish I had stronger enamel!

When I got back to work I ate the donut (can't see the dentist with donut in my teeth!) and immediately afterwards I started feeling really terrible and nauseous. After a while I had a fever so I took an ibuprofin, I think it helped. My fever went away (broke?) at least. I did very little work and whined a lot until it was time to go home.

Now I'm laying in bed watching the wire, I made soup and now I'm just trying to stay warm and rest.

OOh I almost forgot. I got a package in the mail from my friend Melba from toronto! She made me this adorable knit cap! It also looks totally awesome on my dome. It was a late christmas present, and probably the most thoughtful present I recieved. I know she had to have spent a lot of time on it, so it made me feel special! I have amazing friends!

No comments: