Monday, January 12, 2009

midmorning misadventures!

I've been doing this thing lately where I come home, eat dinner and then lay in bed to watch a movie only to pass out before its over. I have been asleep by 9pm a lot recently, which is irregular for me! This usually leads to me waking up at somepoint in the middle of the night uncomfortable and getting up to brush my teeth. Tonight when I woke up it seems I had made myself a nest out of my blankets, I was like a tiny bird in a big soft nest. This pleased me so in an attempt to not mess up the nest I stayed in bed, greasy, dirty teeth and all, until the need to get up became too overpowering.

I have been sick as of late, no flu like I originally expected, just an annoying sore throat. I have also been broke as of late, preventing me from buying the normal get well essentials. Being sick isn't exactly in my budget!! So I'm laying in bed, achey throat, dirty teeth, and greasy face. I get up to refresh myself and possibly hunt down a lozenge. After 5 minutes of searching I come to the conclusion that my hair is awesome when its slept on, and that my house is lozenge free. Total Bummer.

Last night was the Measure [SA] show at gilman! It was super fun and I had such a great time hanging out with them. There are very few people in the world I feel completely comfortable around, right now I can only think of two, but Mikey is definately one of them. I also have this weird innability to be sad when he's around. Rich is my other feel good friend, and he was there too so it was basically the best night I could hope for. The only sad part is, now that its over, I don't have anything nearly as cool to look forward to.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was already wondering what you were doing in the middle of the night when I saw you online.

Richxxx said...

i will mosh along side you forever.