Sunday, January 18, 2009

these are the only crowded rooms where I'm not all alone

I took some pictures of my favorite (current) gilman graffiti last week. A lot of them make me laugh so I wanted to share them with you. The walls are constantly changing in this place so I am going to try to document them from time to time.


lets not let "our diffences" come between us anymore.
poor sewage sally!
Okay so you know how last time I said I would never forget? well this time I MEAN it.
west bay invitational lyrics <3
I'm not sure if this is meant as a command or a suggestion.
Dear Adam, I take back all those horrible things I wrote about your religion on the bathroom wall. I still heart you. Sorry.
Oh you know, some retard thing.
finally the truth comes out.
big dead punk fish.
I sure don't!
I have never actually seen Pat Libby eat a baby, but he does have pants.
cole is SUCH an asscactus!
Align CenterIt's already been BROUGHT!

No comments: