Wednesday, January 7, 2009

emotional blog rampage!

Sorry bloggers! I didn't mean to scare you, I guess I sounded really bad. Admittedly life has been confusing lately, when I have no one to talk to I get inside my head and all the bad stuff comes out. I shouldn't need anyone to talk to, that's abnormal for me, but lately its been harder to be by myself. I'll be okay. I always am!

Yesterday was a pretty weird day, it started off great, I got tons of free food because we were doing inventory. Yum food! I also had 2 cups of coffee, which is unlike me, I usually do tea or decaf, but it was hot and free and I was cold and broke. By the end of the day my heart felt like it was going to burst! I blame the coffee! Also my coworker kept asking me dumb questions, evesdropping and whistling. (I am also a bad evesdropper, I guess now I know how annoying I am!) I really can't stand the guy, luckily on normal weeks we never work the same days. Phew.

Anyway, by the end of my work day I felt like I was having a mild anxiety attack and it didn't seem to go away when I got home, I ate too much, watched a lot of TV and then tossed and turned a lot. I tried to look at cool internet stuff but found my way to a very depressing blog which set the ball rolling so to speak.

I am like a big emotion sponge, when other people are sad, I get sad. I can't help it. Weird example: In high school I went with my friend to visit her fathers grave. I had met him a handful of times and he seemed cool, I knew how hard it was for her. I cried my eyes out while she kept it cool. That's just the kind of girl I am. Also crying is very commonplace for me, anyone who's spent more than a few days with me has seen me cry. Its how I express my feelings, I have active ducts!!

Today is going to be awesome. Tessa is coming over and we are going to berkeley and oakland to plaster the telephone poles with flyers for my upcoming shows. Specifically the Measure [SA] show this weekend and the two shows I have at the end of the month!! THORNS OF LIFE!! After that we are going to SF to enjoy the sweet soothing sounds of Maribelle from chicago (its my friend a ross he rules) and Sourpatch! I can't wait for today to start!

No comments: