Thursday, January 1, 2009

dream dream dream

I had a dream last night that Mike Watt was my facebook friend and I wanted to comment on his status cause it was big star lyrics, and when I went to comment it had changed. And he had a bajillion comments already because he's Mike Watt. I was also very intimidated.

I think this was a good first dream of the year, it was about music, and I love music. Also it was about someone relatively famous who I respect being friends with me, I'm okay with that too. Lately a lot of musicians who I admire have been somehow gravitating towards me, its strange, but good. The most famous of which, Billie Joe Armstrong of green day & pinhead gunpowder (and several other side projects) asked a friend about me, he wanted to know my name... MY NAME! Only because I'm booking his friends band, but still. I also hope to meet one of my favorite frontmen ever at the end of the month, Blake from Jawbreaker. I'm very excited for that. (And totally freaked out)

No comments: