Tuesday, January 20, 2009

I wore my brown glasses for the first time today, I have tried them on before but they have been neglected for the blue, pink and black frames thus far. Until now. Brown glasses say something a little different, they crave less attention and are more adult than the other pairs. I feel so grown up in brown glasses, now if only I had a pair of pants with no holes in them that aren't purple.

Oh and yes, I DO have 4 pairs of prescription glasses, I got them for $8 a pair, all thanks to a wonderful site called zenni optical! www.zennioptical.com (I am constantly spreading the gospel of zenni, they should give me a free pair!)

Tuesdays have come to be the bane of my existence, if I were a lasagna loving cat they would be my mondays. Tuesdays give me crazy anxiety. I have to go to santa cruz and do tons of work cause I only have one day there. Also they are a bunch of jerks who come to work stoned and can't count money, so their registers are always WAY off. I have to waste precious chunks of my precious life trying to explain said shortages when the most I can ever chalk them up to is "sloppy cash handling"

Okay eww I need to stop blogging about work! I'm getting really sleepy and starting to doze off/drool on myself. Thanks for listening blog town. I can always count on you!

No comments: