Thursday, January 15, 2009

dream blogger come rescue me

Yet another peek into my subconscious. I was at a school or university of some sorts, it had very old buildings and I was in a group of girls. Someone needed to use the restroom and I knew where one was, it was old and historical and should have been locked but luckily it wasn't. We all snuck inside, it had beautiful tiles and looked fancy. All the toilets had weird junk in them like colorful stuff that wouldn't flush down. The plumbing was shot. I searched the place for one that would flush and none of them would so we left. All the little stalls were weird and some were big rooms with several toilets and no doors. This is how I imagine old fashioned toilet rooms being, everyone just socializing and pooing. In ancient Rome they used to poop in a hole that was over a stream of running water! I think they just sat next to each other and grunted away. What a world.

In my dream I was with these girls, a few of them weren't exactly nice to me but by the end of the dream we were cool again. I went to find another washroom and the one I found was a big room with a dirt floor and a toilet plus shower contraption in the middle. I saw what I thought was a cat but when I got closer it was a baby baboon. More baby baboons showed up and I took a shower, I don't know how I could have gotten cleaner with the dirt floor but I never said my dreams were logical. When I came out of the shower I went to find the girls. The one I was previously fighting with and I bonded over our fear of baboons and how we never wanted to go back in there. She kind of looked like the blonde chick from Dawsons creek, the one with the chubby face.

Then I woke up!

No comments: