Monday, December 22, 2008

hold the mayo.

Last night in my dream I was driving a giant monster truck, for some reason I wanted to go to mcdonalds and get a cheeseburger but obviously I couldn't go through the drive-thru so I had to get out of the giant monster truck. I got the cheeseburger and forgot to ask for no meat, so with some clarification from a regular I figured out which part was the meat, (it was slimy and thin and small) and took it off and replaced it with a gigantic tater tot-thick hash brown patty. (apparently in my dreams its okay to eat cheese)I then tried to pay the man behind the counter, he stuttered a lot and kept messing up my total and telling me too much. I had a five dollar bill and was ready to pay him and he couldn't tell me how much I owed. I got mad and he seemed embarrassed and started sweeping the floors.

The manager was next to him laughing at him, I was getting angry at him for not letting me pay for my hash brown sandwich and I started yelling at him "WHY DO YOUR ARMS NOT OCCUR AT YOUR SIDES??" he had arms, so it really doesn't make sense but I kept screaming it over and over while he swept and the manager laughed. I was sooo tempted to leave without paying. I am pretty sure I attacked him too. In my frustration over not being able to pay for my meal apparently assault seemed like a great solution. When I woke up it felt like I had had a nightmare, probably because I was so frustrated and the dream kind of just stressed me out. I hate waking up like that.

No comments: