Thursday, December 4, 2008

hooooooooly crap!

Last night as I was driving home I was feeling pretty good, I was warm (thank you car heater) and I was a little hungry but it was the home stretch so I was okay. As I got into San Jose I selected a slow jam on my ipod and felt okay until I realized the lyrics were so sad and related to recent events in my life. The next track was also a big downer and I got sad and almost started to cry. I turned the corner to my house and saw a truck parked on the street with this rediculous blue womans face painted on the back of the bed, her hair was flowing across the truck into little stars. I screamed with laughter and forgot all about the sadness I felt seconds earlier.

I parked the car and debated going back to take a picture of the best truck I had ever SEEN. It was really cold and my roommates weren't home so I couldn't drag them outside to look at it with me. I hope I see it again someday.

No comments: