Tuesday, December 2, 2008

no tights, no flights.

If I could have any super power right now I would probably choose an unconventional one. You see a lot of the people I care about in my life are going through rough times right now, so my super power would make them all happy. I am not sure how it would work, maybe some sort of serotonin ray? The thought of having any sort of "ray" makes me feel more like a super villain but somehow I would make it work.

One of the most frustrating things for me is when I cannot make the people I love feel better. When I was younger it seems like I always could, at least people would tell me I did. Now that I'm older the problems have grown more intense, my loved ones more cynical, and my positive attitude just doesn't rub off like it used to. I know its not my responsibility to fix everyone's problems, I also know there if no possible way I ever could fix everyone's problems. (without a gigantic serotonin ray) The fact of the matter is I really really want to, even though it destroys me when I fail.

I am a very stubborn woman.

No comments: