Wednesday, December 3, 2008

yum yum gimme some.

Today I slept in, technically its my day off but I came into work SPECIFICALLY because my favorite label rep (he's close to my age and from the east coast and we always talk about good bands, most of the label reps are old! ewww) is coming today to take us out to lunch, so basically I am clocking in, doing a minimal amount of work and then getting a free lunch, after which I will clock out and go home for a while before I have to go to gilman tonight. I love food, and when it's free it's even better!

This morning I woke up at 7am, this is not normal for me. It took me a while to fall back asleep and I distracted myself with the PPMB. Okay I know I said I slept in but I did that after the initial wake up, I am pretty good at going back to sleep. Upon getting into the shower and pulling up the thing (you know, the THING) the shower head squirted me right in the head. I mean normally you want the water to hit your head, but I never go head first. This of course confused me and I had to blindly fumble around until I found the shower head to readjust it. My roomate Trevor is a behemoth and he doesn't shower very often, but when he does he likes the shower head really high. I guess it makes sense, but it still leaves me slightly crippled the rest of my shower from being attacked by water.

I am looking forward to today. I am going to hit up 1-2-3-4-GO! records to say hi to Bobby and get a christmas mix and hopefully the new razorcake. I always dread going there because I always spend waaaaay too much money and Bobby always asks me to buy him a pepsi. I need to load up my ipod with some christmas music since I've been wanting to hear more and more of it but the ipods full so I will probably rip/burn some CD's instead. Okay Rob is here, free lunch time!!

No comments: