Monday, December 22, 2008

unkept

Today I brought a hairbrush to work with me, I had a big knot in my hair and was running late to work. This was an attempt on my part to correct the problem by brushing the knot out during some downtime at work. Did I use the hairbrush? Of course not! I picked at the knot with my fingers until I got frustrated enough to put it in a ponytail. Then I proceeded to pick at the ponytail until I would pull one strand hard enough to be annoying and stop. Repeat.

Status of hair: unbrushed.

Last time I brushed it: I honestly don't remember.... when I got back from Jersey?

Why do I still have hair?: Who knows!

Why won't I brush my hair?: Its not like I refuse to, I just think it looks better this way!! Its wavy and ultra chic!

Will I ever learn?: Probably not!

No comments: