Monday, December 8, 2008

hunger pains and sparkle lip gloss

Today was rough, I didn't eat breakfast and went to work without stopping to get food. I had ramen at work for a light lunch but my stomach cannot handle an 8 hour shift on one ramen alone.

I have a drawer in my desk that has been designated "snack drawer" since I first inherited the desk from the guy who left it 3 years ago. He used the drawer for crusty rubber bands and paperclips, I think it serves a much better purpose now. Usually the snack drawer just has candy in it, I am a self diagnosed hypo glycemic and if I do not eat/have sugar I will cry for no reason. I am awesome, how many times do I have to tell you?

Anyway the snack drawer has been a bit barren lately, I managed to scrounge up some teddy graham cracker things and a bit of chocolate with coconut flakes before lunch and I made some popcorn after (everyone that came anywhere near my office said "popcorn" curiously. I'm glad their noses work.)

So finally I get home and eat some real food (pasta) and then drag my roommates to the mall to help me do some christmas shopping (I can't face the mall alone!) We head into bath and body works, I got my sister a bunch of lotions and opted to keep the free gift for myself. I also got some sparkle lip gloss for myself, because apparently I want to be 15 again. Anyway It taste like strawberries and I do not regret my purchase, even though Alexis said my lips looked "slimey". Its not like I am going to kiss anyone in the near future.

I went to this really smelly store called lush and picked up some presents for friends. Fancy soaps and "bath bombs" and stuff girls like! I always want to buy a bunch of stuff in that store but its sooo expensive, so I just get angry and leave. It also gives me a headache cause its soo strong.

We went to safeway to get some crescents so I could make food, I really wanted a pretzel at the mall but they weren't vegan so I compensated the best way I knew how. I made pigs in a blanket and also chocolate filled croissaints. It was awesome. I will post the "recipe" errr "directions" and a whole mess of pictures on my new blog once I get a chance. Nick told me on thanksgiving so soon, probably tomorrow, food authority: the blog! Will be born.

Anyway I stuffed my face with those, finished watching "christmas vacation" and now I'm falling asleep.

Goodnight.

No comments: