Tuesday, December 9, 2008

sleepy fun dream time

In my dream last night I was at work, only it was a new work, I guess I had been transfered, but I knew how to do everything just none of my coworkers. Everyone was wearing white, this seems to be a theme lately.

A security guard came in and accused me of stealing sparkle lipsgloss! I didn't steal it but I thought about it in the store because it was kind of a rip off. (IRL) Anyway I am an adult, I don't steal, I just imagine ways I could. Haha. So in the dream security sam is being a total dick and wants me to show him the reciept which is of course at home, and of couse he's been trailing me all day. He pushed me in the dream too, what a jerk.

I guess my subconscious felt guilty for even thinking of stealing and released my inner mall security? I need to lighten up.

No comments: